Citiplace Rest Centre
The Citiplace Rest Centre is situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth.
Please Note: The Citiplace Rest Centre is currently closed for refurbishment until the first week of November 2016.
- Toilet facilities for males and females (admittance fee 50 cents)
- Accessible toilet with hoist and adult change table
- Parenting rooms
- Shower facilities $11.50 soap and towel provided
- Wheelchair hire (Saturdays & Sundays only) $7.00 per day plus deposit $20.00 with ID (licence or passport)
- Stroller hire $11.50 per day plus deposit $20.00 with ID (licence or passport)
- Locker hire $11.50 per day (dimensions: 1800mm high x 760mm wide x 750mm deep)
- Sunday to Thursday 7am - 11pm
- Open 24 hours on Friday and Saturday (no shower or locker hire services available from 11pm to 7am)
For people with high support needs features of the accessible toilet with hoist and adult change table include:
- Accessible toilet measures 3m x 1.55m (4.65m2).
- Use of hoist requires a personal carer to operate the system and support the user. The user must provide their own sling compatible with Chiltern Invadex Wispa Hoist 200LT IR and ceiling track system (max. capacity 115kg).
- Fold-down change table with ceiling hoist (max. capacity 115kg) operates on X/Y traversing system to swing between the wheelchair, change table and toilet.
- Information on the Wispa Hoist or other lifting accessories from the Chiltern Invadex range is available from the Independent Living Centre (08) 9381 0600.
Centre staff will provide the hoist remote control but are not trained for personal care support. An instruction manual is available on request.
NB: Only users and carers trained in hoisting are advised to use the hoist and change table. Use of this facility is the responsibility of the user.
For further information
Telephone the Citiplace Rest Centre on (08) 9461 3554 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org