Temporary food vendors

What would an event be without food? If you’d like to operate a food stall or food truck at an event in the City you must - 

  • Hold a current food act registration certificate with the local government in which you are located (garaging address),
  • Lodge a special events application form along with the applicable fee, and
  • Comply with the City’s stall holder guidelines.

Both annual and one off vendor licenses are available. 

An Annual Food Vendor Permit is $241.40 (incl Gst) for the 2018/19 financial year.

A One off Food Vendor Permit is $144.45 (incl Gst) for one event only.

The City will conduct an inspection of your stall/vehicle prior to the event or on the day of the event. For more information contact us.

For alternative payment and application options, please contact the City of Perth on 9461 3218.