Food Trucks in the City of Perth

The City of Perth Mobile Food Trading Policy allows for unique and high quality food vehicles to trade at selected parks and reserves around the city, providing relaxed outdoor dining options to local residents and visitors, and adding to the overall vibrancy of our city.

Trying to find a Food Truck in the City?

From 1 March 2017, mobile food operators participating in the program will be able to trade seven days a week between 7.00am and 3.00am at any of the locations listed below:

  • John Oldham Park, Narrows Interchange – This park features a lake and waterfall set in lush surrounds, with stunning city views. 
  • Wellington Square, East Perth – Wellington Square is a large recreation ground with seating, toilets and plenty of trees for shade. There are also two synthetic cricket pitches located in this park.
  • Langley Park, Perth – There are two locations on Langley Park, one is on Victoria Avenue and the other is located on Terrace Road near the children’s playground.  


Approved Operators Acai Bowl

  • Bantastic MiFacebook
    Vietnamese Fusion Street Food
  • That Greek Food Truck - Facebook
    Greek / Mediterranean Food
  • Andy’s Bratwurst Hut - Facebook
    German Food

  • Eat No Evil - Facebook
    Mexican / Asian Fusion

  • Bombay Knights Street Food - Facebook
    What The BaoIndian Food

  • The Acai Corner - Facebook
    Acai Bowl / Healthy / Raw / Coffee

  • What the Bao! - Facebook
    Vietnamese Food

  • AJ's Food Truck - Facebook
    Hot dogs and burgers

  • PastaCup Mobile - Facebook
    Italian Food

Applications for the City of Perth Mobile Food Trading program are currently closed.

Applications will reopen in early 2018. To register your interest in participating in the 2018 program please email your business contact details to the City’s Health and Activity Approvals Unit: 

For further information about the program please see the links below:

Program FAQ’s
Mobile Food Trading Program – Application Information 
Mobile Food Trading Program – Terms & Conditions