Feature lighting bookings
|Service Type||Hire Booking|
|What you need||Complete the Feature Lighting Application form.|
|Eligibility requirements||CP18.11 Use of Feature Lighting — Council House and Trafalgar Bridge.|
|Duration||Period as requested on the Feature Lighting Application form.||Fees||Refer to fees and charges.|
Frequently asked questions
Who can apply?
Under the terms of the CP18.11 Use of Feature Lighting — Council House and Trafalgar Bridge Policy, bookings will be accepted from charitable and non-profit organisations promoting a significant event or appeal that:
- Is recognised within the state of Western Australia.
- May be of significance to Perth and Western Australia.
- Is recognised nationally or internationally.
Bookings will not be accepted that relate to commercial advertising purposes or from individuals for their own purposes. Administration has the discretion to accept, amend or reject applications for use of the lighting sites. You will be notified of any changes via your nominated contact method.
What City of Perth sites are available for feature lighting?
We have two locations available to book:
- Council House, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
- Trafalgar Bridge over Claisebrook Cove, between Henry Lawson Walk and Victoria Gardens.
Can I book the Bell Tower or Elizabeth Quay?The Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quays are owned by the Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority (MRA). You will need to contact the MRA for more information.
How long can I book for?The sites may be booked individually or together. Bookings are on a first come, first served basis and may be booked for one night or for a maximum two nights. You can book up to two years in advance.
How do I apply?
- Submit the Feature Lighting Application form.
- The City will email you confirmation and confirm pricing.
- Payment can be made over the telephone (08) 9461 3333 or in person at Council House, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
What days can I book?
All days are available to book except for Australia Day or Anzac Day, during the Christmas period (approximately second Friday in November each year until 6 January following) and any date booked prior to your application.
Is there a cost for booking feature lighting?
Yes, the City’s costs are set yearly in the fees and charges and are outlined below for 2018/19:
Description Type Total inc. GST Administration processing fee Applicable to all bookings $29.90 Council House (programming) Static colours (2 max) $105 Council House (special programming) Special design At cost Trafalgar Bridge (programming) Static colours (2 max) $55
Discounts are available for:
- Charitable organisations
- Community organisations and groups
- Government authorities