If you are not satisfied with the way the City of Perth has reasonably undertaken to provide a service or attempted to resolve an issue, you are entitled to make a formal complaint.

Please complete the following form and provide clear and complete details so that the matter can be fully investigated.

Please do not use this form for parking infringement appeals, see Parking Infringement Appeal