About the City of Perth Library
The City of Perth Library is a state-of-the art building located within the vibrant Cathedral Square precinct in the heart of the City. The seven storey structure with its cylindrical form is designed to encourage people through the plaza and into its open, inviting spaces. The materials used throughout the building are natural woods, locally quarried granite and natural fabrics which add to the warmth of the space. Clever design allows for interesting light and shadow effects throughout the building.
This significant civic building has beautiful views of the City and the Swan River, with a range of internal spaces to accommodate a variety of functions and activities. The venue is accessible to public transport and ample parking options.
The Library has a variety of modern and private meeting rooms for 4 to 12 people, some with plasma screens, which are able to be booked by the hour at very competitive rates. All meeting rooms are located on Level 2 of the Library.
Meeting room 201
Meeting room 202
Meeting room 203
Meeting room 204
Meeting room 205
- All prices are GST inclusive and are subject to change.
- Although credit card details are collected to guarantee your booking, payment is collected by Library staff on the day.
- A tax invoice will be issued when payment is collected (on the day of your booking).
- No deposit is required when booking meeting rooms.
- All advanced bookings can be made up to one year in advance.
- All meeting rooms are only available during Library opening hours.
- Minimum of 1 hour booking for all meeting rooms.
Library opening hours
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Sunday: 12pm (noon) to 4pm
Public holidays: closed
Function and event spaces
The Library has a number of function and event spaces able to cater for a large number of people in quality surroundings.
For more information visit the Function and Event Spaces webpage.
Please email enquiries to email@example.com.