KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees. The fees are made available by Department of Sport and Recreation, and go directly from the local government to registered KidSport clubs.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/funding/individuals/kidsport
- Applicant must be aged 5 - 18 years.
- Applicant must have a Health Care or Pension Concession Card.
- Applicant's primary place of residence must be in the local government area that they are applying to.
Apply for KidSport
There are two ways to apply for a KidSport voucher:
- Apply online on the Department's website or
- Submit a KidSport application form and a copy of the card to City of Perth
Clubs can register as a recognised KidSport club with the City of Perth.
To be eligible clubs can be a:
- Not-for-profit sport or recreation club, and if applicable, affiliated with a recognised State Sporting Association or have affiliation through a State organisation.
- Business/privately owned but individual members must be affiliated with a recognised State Sporting Association or have affiliation through a State organisation.
- Clubs can help to promote KidSport to their members by linking with their local government to access application forms or include information in their club newsletters.
Complete the online Club Application here: https://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/portal/club-sign-up