ASICS Bridges Fun Run Road Closures 5 and 6 September
The City of Perth has approved temporary road closures in the CBD to facilitate the event ‘ASICS Bridges Fun Run.’
The temporary road closures will take place on 5 September from 4:00pm until 6 September 10:30am inclusive, or until roads are safe to open.
The following roads will be closed:
- Geoffrey Bolton Ave between Barrack St and Enchantress Way from 4:00pm until 10:30am
- Duchess Way between Geoffrey Bolton Ave and The Esplanade from 4:00pm until 10:30am
- Enchantress Way between Geoffrey Bolton Ave and The Esplanade from 6:00am until 10:30am
- Barrack St between The Esplanade and Riverside Dve from 8:00am until 9:15am
- Barrack Square from 8:20am until 8:45am
- Riverside Dve westbound lane closures from 8:00am until 9:15am
Please also note, surrounding streets and vehicle access routes may also be affected.
Detours will apply at The Esplanade, Victoria Ave and Plain St.
Parking is available and accessible at Point Fraser carpark.
If you have any queries relating to the event or road closures, please visit the website www.wamc.org.au or you can contact the event organiser on 0401 171 724.