Road closures within the City of Perth are processed and approved by the City's Health and Activity Approvals team with the support of the Transport team.
This page is updated regularly and relates to full road closures in Perth city. Click onto the below list of closures for up-to-date information, maps and contact details.
For information relating to all possible traffic disruptions, including lane closures view the City of Perth Monitored Activities weekly report.
If a road closure is required for upcoming work, please read our information on Road and Footpath Obstruction Permits.
If a road closure is required for an upcoming event, please contact the Health & Activity Approvals team on 9461 3333.
Please visit Main Roads WA, for further information and news on road closures throughout the State.
Upcoming road closures
- Irwin Street Temporary Closure 8th August 2020
- Wittenoom and Bennett Street Intersection Closure 4 August 2020
- Road Closure Optus Stadium Event 19th July 2020
- Road Closure Optus Stadium Event 16th July 2020
- Colin Street Road Closure 11th and 12th July 2020
- McLean Lane Temporary Closure 14th and 15th July 2020
- Road Closure Newcastle St - Beaufort St to Slyth Way 6th - 10th July 2020
- Road Closure Newcastle Street - Palmerston St to Davies St 6th - 10th July 2020
- Road Closure McLean Lane 7th - 8th July 2020
- Staged Road Closure Outram Street West Perth from 22nd June 2020
- Road Closure King Street 15th - 17th June 2020
- Hampden Road Closures 8th till 29th June 2020
- Mill Street Road Closure 3rd till 5th 6th 13th and 20th June 2020
- Wellington Street Road Closure 7th June 2020
- Wellington Street Turning Pocket Closures 9th June 2020