If you have any queries regarding Residential Parking Permits, please contact the City’s Parking Services Unit on (08) 9461 3800 between 8.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday or by email to email@example.com
If you are applying for a residential parking permit for East Perth Stadium Area 1, please click the link below.
If you are unsure if your property is within this area, please refer to the map in the related documents.
For further enquiries regarding residential parking permits for this area, please call our dedicated parking team on 9461 1570 between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to lodge an online application for a Residential Parking Permit.
You may also be interested in viewing CP22.6 Resident On-Street Parking Policy in the City of Perth Policy Manual.
You can submit your application by:
Att: City of Perth Parking Services Unit
If you are a concession card holder, please refer to the permit applications form regarding fee concession details.
A residential parking permit costs:
• $60.00 3 - 6 months (one per property)
• $116.00 7 - 12 months (one per property)
• $35.00 Replacement of lost permits (no concession applies)
Concession Card Holders
Holders of Pensioner, or Senior’s Concession cards issued by Centrelink, or Department of Veteran’s Affairs, or a State concession card issued by the Department for Child Protection and Family Support are eligible for reduced permit costs. (Health Care Cards are not accepted)
- $16.00 3-6 months (Concession card holder)
- $29.00 7-12 months (Concession card holder)
Please included supporting evidence when applying.
Please make note of the below Residential Parking Permit Application conditions.
1. No concessions are provided without a current valid permit being clearly displayed in the vehicle.
2. A Residential Parking Permit cannot be issued to a business.
3. The Permit can only be used within the respective precinct, and the vehicle must be parked in a valid parking bay designated for permit parking.
4. A Permit cannot be used in the following areas:
- Within another precinct.
- No Stopping or No Parking zones.
- Laneways, Footpaths, Driveways or Verges.
- Bus, Taxi, Loading or Work Zones.
- ACROD bays.
- Outdoor Dining.
- Parking restrictions with less than one (1) hour.
- Motor-cycle bays.
- Public Car Parks.
5. A Permit does not guarantee a parking space in the area specified.
6. Infringement Notices will be issued to vehicles which fail to display or display an invalid or expired Permit. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions will result in an if
7. A Permit will be revoked if misused, copied or sold to a Third Party.
8. Permits can only be used by residents, or persons visiting the property. They cannot be used by persons undertaking business activities in the City.
Vehicle Specific Residential Parking Permits:
1. Up to two vehicle specific residential parking permits can be issued to residents who’s dwelling/unit falls under Area 1 as shown in the East Perth Kerbside Parking Strategy
2. Vehicle specific permits are only issued to a vehicle that licensed under the Road Traffic (Vehicles) Act 201
3. Vehicle specific permits will only be issued to vehicles that is licenced to the dwelling/unit specified on the application and is within the designated area.
4. Vehicle specific permits are only valid for the vehicle of which the registration is displayed on the permit
Permits may be revoked if:
1. Permits are used to park a vehicle in a specific bay continuously for a period exceeding a week.
2. Permits are used to park a vehicle in the street that is broken-down or otherwise un-roadworthy for a period exceeding one week.
3. Permits are used to provide commuter parking for the city workers, other than residents of the University of Western Australia to which the Permit has been issued.
4. Permits are misused, copied, leased or sold to a third party
Response time: 10 working days from date of receipt