The City of Perth provides these building certification services under the current legislation. The City of Perth provides a one-stop-shop, from building inception to completion and will make sure all your associated approvals are in place to avoid any delays.
The City of Perth offers the following services:
- Initial consultation at design development stage on Building Code issues and advice on Permit requirements.
- In depth consultation with structural, mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire services engineers, energy efficiency and access consultants and fire & emergency services at design development stage.
- Discusses and agrees Fire Engineering Design Briefs and Reports in liaison with DFES.
- Prepares Certificates of Design Compliance (CDC) for the issue of Building Permits.
- Conducts periodic on-site inspections at critical stages of construction.
- Conducts final inspections for Building Code Compliance and testing of all active life safety systems in liaison with fire & emergency services.
- Prepares Certificates of Construction Compliance (CCC) and Certificates of Building Compliance (CBC) for the issue of Occupancy Permits.
The City of Perth provides a one-stop-shop, from building inception to completion and will make sure all your associated approvals are in place to avoid any delays.
The City also provides guidance on, and issues Building and Demolition Permits, Occupancy Permits and Strata clearances, Events and Temporary Building Permits.