If you have any queries regarding Residential Parking Permits, please contact the City’s Parking Services Unit on (08) 9461 3800 between 8.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a copy of the Residential Parking Permit Application.
You may also be interested in viewing CP22.6 Resident On-Street Parking Policy in the City of Perth Policy Manual.
You can submit your application by:
Mail (Please submit application together with payment)
Att: City of Perth Parking Services Unit
GPO Box C120
Perth, WA 6839
Fax or Email
If you are a concession card holder, please refer to the permit applications form regarding fee concession details.
Please make note of the below Residential Parking Permit Application conditions
1. A residential parking permit costs:
• $52.50 for 3 - 6 months - one per property
• $105.00 for 7 - 12 months - one per property
• $25 for replacement of lost permits (concessions do not apply) (incl. G.S.T.) and payment should be included with the application.
2. A Residential Parking Permit cannot be issued to businesses.
3. The permit can only be used within the respective precinct and the vehicle must be parked in a valid parking bay designated for permit parking.
4. A permit cannot be used in the following areas:
• Within another Precinct
• No Stopping or No Parking
• Laneways, Footpaths, Driveways or Verges
• Alfresco Dining
• Bus, Taxi, Loading or Work Zones
• Parking restrictions less than 1 hour
• Acrod bays
• Motor cycle bays
5. A Permit does not guarantee a parking space in the ‘precinct’ specified.
6. Infringement notices will be issued to vehicles displaying an invalid or expired permit.
7. A Permit will be revoked if misused, copied or sold to a third party.
8. Permits can only be used by residents or persons visiting your property. They cannot be used by persons undertaking business activities in the City.