The City of Perth Community Profile is an online resource that utilises Australian Bureau of Statistics data. Thematic maps are presented which identify concentrations of specific groups of people and communities within the City of Perth boundary.
You can access data from the 2001, 1996,1991 and 2006 Censuses of Population and Housing.
Information and features include:
- Census 2006 demographic information about your community,
- Accurate time series data between the 2006 and 1991, 1996, 2001 Censuses,
- Enumerated and Usual Residence population data sets,
- New information collected for the first time in the 2006 Census about need for assistance, voluntary work, child care, unpaid care and home internet connections,
- Additional information about proficiency in English, individual income levels and what people are paying in mortgages and rent,
- Virtual Earth interactive maps - including road, aerial and hybrid map views.
This resource is provided to inform staff, community groups, Council, investors, business, students and the general public.
ABS census data will be added in stages as it becomes available.
Please access the City of Perth Community Profile using the link on the right.