If approved you will receive a payment reference which will enable you to pay securely by credit card online. Payment cannot be made without this information.
Please refer to application forms in the documents section on the right-hand side, the application must be submitted together with a cheque or money order made payable to the City of Perth, (due to credit card security requirements credit card payments cannot be submitted this way).
Send your Residential Parking Permit Application Form to:
Att: City of Perth Parking Services Unit
GPO Box C120
Perth, WA 6839
Residential Parking Permit Costs
- $60 - 3 to 6 months (one per property)
- $116 - 7 to 12 months (one per property)
- $27 - replacement of lost permits (no concession applies)
Concession Card Holders
Holders of Pensioner, or Senior’s Concession cards issued by Centrelink, or Department of Veteran’s Affairs, or a State concession card issued by the Department for Child Protection and Family Support are eligible for reduced permit costs. (Health Care Cards are not accepted)
- $15 - 3 to 6 months (Concession card holder)
- $29 - 7 to 12 months (Concession card holder)
Please include supporting evidence when applying.
Residential Parking Permit Application Conditions
- No concessions are provided without a current valid permit being clearly displayed in the vehicle.
- A Residential Parking Permit cannot be issued to businesses.
- The permit can only be used within the respective precinct and the vehicle must be parked in a valid parking bay designated for permit parking. A map will be included for your convenience.
- A permit cannot be used in the following areas:
- Within another Precinct
- No Stopping or No Parking
- Laneways, Footpaths, Driveways or Verges
- Alfresco Dining
- Bus, Taxi, Loading or Work Zones
- Parking restrictions less than one hour
- ACROD bays
- Motor cycle bays
- A Permit does not guarantee a parking space in the ‘precinct’ specified.
- Infringement notices will be issued to vehicles which fail to display a valid permit or display an invalid or expired permit.
- Permits can only be used by residents or persons visiting your property. They cannot be used by persons undertaking business activities in the city.
- A Permit will be revoked if misused, copied or sold to a third party.
- Response time: 10 working days from date of receipt.