Standard trading hours for general retail shops in the City of Perth are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am - 9pm (most trade 9am-5.30pm)
- Friday: 8am - 9pm (most trade from 9am)
- Saturday: 8am - 5pm (most trade from 9am)
- Sunday: 11am - 5pm*
- Public holidays: 11am - 5pm*
CLOSED: Good Friday, ANZAC Day and Christmas Day
*Some retailers do not trade Sundays and public holidays.
NB: These are the hours set by the Department of Commerce in which traders are allowed to operate. This does not mean that traders will always operate during these hours. Check individual store websites for specific hours.
* Check individual stores for specific times.