Current volunteer roles
City of Perth City Visitor Services Ambassador
The City of Perth visitor information service is now accepting expressions of interest for this role.
Citiplace Community Centre
The Citiplace Community Centre is now accepting expressions of interest for a number of roles:
- Podiatry reception
- Front of house reception
- Op shop
- Craft stall
- Dining room
- Kitchen – food prep, pot sink, small sink
- Computer lesson teacher
- Various classes of interest that volunteers manage
- Piano players
- Being part of the achiever’s club
If you are interested in volunteering, just follow the steps below:
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Consider your availability and ability to commit for at least 12 months from commencement.
- Contact the City to discuss how to apply for a volunteer position and request a role description for the position you are interested in.
- Complete a volunteer application form for your preferred volunteer role.
Once we have received your application for a volunteer position we will:
- Contact you to discuss your application and availability.
- Invite short listed applicants to attend an interview.
- Ask you, if approved, to apply for a Volunteer National Police Certificate clearance and in some cases apply for a Working with Children Check.
- Ask you to sign a volunteer agreement and City of Perth Code of Conduct.
- Require you to attend City of Perth induction and volunteer role training.