Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Private Property Registration

The City of Perth provides a service of registering private properties within our boundary to assist in managing illegally parked vehicles. This service authorises Parking Information Officers to enter and infringe illegally parked vehicles on private land.

Key Details

What you need
  • Complete an on-line Private Property Registration Application form and pay the application fee.
  • Provide related documentation listed in the Terms and Conditions.

To learn more about the City’s Private Property Registration. Please download the Information Pack and Terms and Conditions.

Eligibility requirementsTo be eligible you must be the owner or a tenant leasing a property/land within the City of Perth and parking bays are properly licensed with the Department of Transport.  For further information click here
FeesRefer to fees and charges.

Need more help?

If you have further questions please contact Customer Experience Centre on (08) 9461 3333 or email